Parking at Ravinia
Main Parking Lot (West Lot)
Ravinia's main public parking area is located at 201 Ravinia Park Road, Highland Park, IL, which we refer to as the West Lot (see map below). That lot can can reach capacity quickly. When filled, cars will be directed to a Park and Ride lot.
The West Lot is closed during the Fall/Spring series of concerts.
TIP: Do not simply type "Ravinia" into Google Maps or GPS. Instead type in "Ravinia West Parking Lot"
Fall/Spring Series and BGH Concerts:
Public parking is FREE for Fall/Spring Series and BGH concerts and is available in our South Parking Lot located at 201 St. Johns Ave which is adjacent to the venue.
View more details about BGH parking and directions.
Note: The West Lot is closed for Fall/Spring Series and BGH concerts.
- Free for Fall/Spring series
- $25 for most non-classical events
- $10 for Chicago Symphony and guest orchestra concerts and Carousel Concerts
- Free for classical chamber music concerts, Kids Concerts, and dance events
- Lot opens one hour prior to published public park opening time, 30 minutes prior for Kids Concerts
No Street Parking
Please remember that Ravinia is located within a residential neighborhood. Parking on the residential streets surrounding Ravinia is strictly prohibited. Highland Park Police will issue tickets to violators. The fine is $100.
Drop-Offs / Rideshare
General Public Drop Offs
*Please note, taxis, limos and ride share services must comply with the drop off instructions below.
On most nights, patrons can be dropped off at the following locations, however Highland Park Police and Ravinia staff may need to redirect for various reasons. Please follow those instructions.
- Ravinia’s West Lot (201 Ravinia Park Rd.)—inbound access allowed up to 30 minutes prior to the end of the performance
- Braeside Train Station (1/4 mile from Ravinia)—(10 N. St. Johns Ave.)
- Ravinia Train Station (1/2 mile from Ravinia) (680 St. Johns Avenue; 1/2 mile from Ravinia)—south section of the Ravinia Station Metra lot, at Dean Avenue & St. Johns
- No drop offs are allowed on public streets
For Fall/Spring Series:
- Dropoffs are permitted in the South Lot located at 201 St. Johns Ave for all Fall/Spring Series concerts.
Paid parking nights:
- No buses are allowed in the North Lot or South Lot, inclusive of those carrying customers with limited mobility and/or displaying a disability parking placard
- Drop off, pick-up and parking are available in the West Lot via the Green Bay and/or Blackstone entrances
- Wheelchair assistance is free and available in the West Lot
Free parking nights:
- Buses are allowed to drop-off and pick-up in any lot
- All bus parking is in the West Lot only
Donor (Opus level and above) and Accessible Drop-Offs
*Please note, taxis, limos and ride share services must comply with the drop off instructions below. Patrons utilizing these services must present the appropriate credentials to gain access to the Priority Parking Lots.
Donors holding a Priority Parking Pass and patrons holding disabilty parking placard can be dropped off at the following locations, however Highland Park Police and Ravinia staff may need to redirect for various reasons. Please follow those instructions.
- Ravinia’s South Priority Lot (inbound access allowed up to 30 minutes prior to the end of the performance)
- Ravinia’s North Priority Lot (inbound access allowed up to 30 minutes prior to the end of the performance)
Park and Ride Shuttle Service
When our main lots fill up, please consider using our free Park and Ride lots. Shuttle buses start to run from the remote lots 30 minutes before the opening of the Park each evening, and continue to operate throughout the evening. Park and Ride is available for select performances only depending on attendance. Be sure to check the webpage for your performance for availability.
- FREE and convenient bus ride to Ravinia Festival
- Accessible buses are available
- Buses are able to accommodate your picnic gear
- Lots are located along St. Johns Avenue.
Park and Ride Locations
- LOT “C” : Central Metra Station (1710 St. Johns)
Click here for driving directions to Ravinia.