Parking at Ravinia
Located at 200 Ravinia Park Road, Highland Park, IL, we refer to this main public parking area as the West Lot. The lot can accommodate 1,800 cars and can reach capacity quickly. When filled, cars will be directed to a Park 'N Ride lot (scroll down for more info). You can find the West Lot on the map below. Please note that the North and South lots are reserved for donors at the Opus level and above only.
- $25 for pop and jazz
- $10 for classical concerts in the pavilion
- FREE for Martin Theatre, Kids Concerts and dance concerts
- For Kids Concerts, West Lot opens thirty minutes prior to published park opening time
- Patrons can be dropped off in the West Lot only. No drop-offs can be made on public streets.
Parking for Bennett Gordon Hall?
Click here for directions to Bennett Gordon Hall Series.
Drop Offs / Rideshare
General Public Drop Offs
*Please note, taxis, limos and ride share services must comply with the drop off instructions below.
On most nights patrons can drop off at the following locations, however Highland Park Police and Ravinia staff may need to redirect for various reasons. Please follow those instructions.
- Ravinia’s West Lot (200 Ravinia Park Rd.)—inbound access allowed up to 30 minutes prior to the end of the performance
- Braeside Train Station (1/4 mile from Ravinia)—(10 N. St. Johns Ave.)
- Ravinia Train Station (1/2 mile from Ravinia) (680 St. Johns Avenue; 1/2 mile from Ravinia)—south section of the Ravinia Station Metra lot, at Dean Avenue & St. Johns
- No drop offs are allowed on public streets
Donor (Opus level and above) and Handicap Accessible Drop Offs
*Please note, taxis, limos and ride share services must comply with the drop off instructions below. Patrons utilizing these services must present the appropriate credentials to gain access to the Priority Parking Lots.
Donors holding a Priority Parking Pass and patrons holding Handicap Parking Permit can drop off at the following locations, however Highland Park Police and Ravinia staff may need to redirect for various reasons. Please follow those instructions.
- Ravinia’s South Priority Lot (inbound access allowed up to 30 minutes prior to the end of the performance)
- Ravinia’s North Priority Lot (inbound access allowed up to 30 minutes prior to the end of the performance)
No Street Parking
Please remember that Ravinia is located within a residential neighborhood. Parking on the residential streets surrounding Ravinia is strictly prohibited. Highland Park Police will issue tickets to violators. The fine is $100.
Park and Ride
When our main lots fill up, please consider using our Park and Ride lots. Free shuttle buses start to run from the remote lots 30 minutes before the opening of the Park each evening, and continue to operate throughout the evening. Buses do NOT operate for Kids Concerts, dance events in the pavilion or Martin Theatre concerts.
- FREE and convenient bus ride to Ravinia Festival
- Buses are able to accommodate your picnic gear
- Avoid Lake Cook Road traffic – exit Route 41 at Clavey
- Lots are located along St. Johns Avenue.
Park and Ride Locations
- LOT “A” : Park Avenue/Elm Place & St Johns (1921 St. Johns)
- LOT “B” : Central Avenue & St. Johns (1790 St. Johns Avenue)
- LOT “C” : Central Metra Station (1710 St. Johns)
Click here for driving directions to Ravinia.