Parking at Ravinia
Ravinia's main public parking area is located at 200 Ravinia Park Road, Highland Park, IL, which we refer to as the West Lot (see map below). That lot can can reach capacity quickly. When filled, cars will be directed to a Park and Ride lot (scroll down for more info). Please note that the North and South Lots are reserved for donors at the Opus level and above only. Click here for accessibility info.
- $25 for most non-classical events
- $10 for Chicago Symphony and guest orchestra concerts and Carousel Concerts
- Free for classical chamber music concerts, Kids Concerts, and dance events
- Lot opens one hour prior to published park opening time, 30 minutes prior for Kids Concerts
No Street Parking
Please remember that Ravinia is located within a residential neighborhood. Parking on the residential streets surrounding Ravinia is strictly prohibited. Highland Park Police will issue tickets to violators. The fine is $100.
Drop-Offs / Rideshare
General Public Drop Offs
*Please note, taxis, limos and ride share services must comply with the drop off instructions below.
On most nights, patrons can be dropped off at the following locations, however Highland Park Police and Ravinia staff may need to redirect for various reasons. Please follow those instructions.
- Ravinia’s West Lot (200 Ravinia Park Rd.)—inbound access allowed up to 30 minutes prior to the end of the performance
- Braeside Train Station (1/4 mile from Ravinia)—(10 N. St. Johns Ave.)
- Ravinia Train Station (1/2 mile from Ravinia) (680 St. Johns Avenue; 1/2 mile from Ravinia)—south section of the Ravinia Station Metra lot, at Dean Avenue & St. Johns
- No drop offs are allowed on public streets
Donor (Opus level and above) and Accessible Drop-Offs
*Please note, taxis, limos and ride share services must comply with the drop off instructions below. Patrons utilizing these services must present the appropriate credentials to gain access to the Priority Parking Lots.
Donors holding a Priority Parking Pass and patrons holding disabilty parking placard can be dropped off at the following locations, however Highland Park Police and Ravinia staff may need to redirect for various reasons. Please follow those instructions.
- Ravinia’s South Priority Lot (inbound access allowed up to 30 minutes prior to the end of the performance)
- Ravinia’s North Priority Lot (inbound access allowed up to 30 minutes prior to the end of the performance)
Parking for Bennett Gordon Hall?
Click here for directions to Bennett Gordon Hall Series.
Park and Ride
When our main lots fill up, please consider using our free Park and Ride lots. Shuttle buses start to run from the remote lots 30 minutes before the opening of the Park each evening, and continue to operate throughout the evening. Park and Ride is available for select performances only depending on attendance. Be sure to check the webpage for your performance for availability.
- FREE and convenient bus ride to Ravinia Festival
- Accessible buses are available
- Buses are able to accommodate your picnic gear
- Lots are located along St. Johns Avenue.
Park and Ride Locations
- LOT “A” : Park Avenue/Elm Place & St Johns (1921 St. Johns)
- LOT “B” : Central Avenue & St. Johns (1790 St. Johns Avenue)
Click here for driving directions to Ravinia.