Taking The Train
Ravinia Patrons Ride Free!
Starting June 15, in partnership with Metra, all trains on the Union Pacific North Line will honor Ravinia tickets as train fares; patrons can show their dated concert e-ticket for a free train ride to and from the park on concert days.
Metra’s Union Pacific North Line with service from Chicago to Kenosha is highly recommended! During the season, the Metra train stops right at the front gate of Ravinia*. The train is the perfect solution for avoiding traffic.
Currently, masks are recommended but not required on Metra trains.
- Please visit www.Metra.com or call 312-322-6777 (weekdays) or 312-836-7000 (weekends) for complete schedules and information.
- Train stops at Ravinia's Tyler Gate (Ravinia Park stop)*.
- The nearby Braeside Station is an easy walk to the park, and provides concertgoers additional arrival times.
- Check video screens at West gate for train departure times.
- Please note that some stations are not serviced during certain times (be sure to check the schedules).
*The Ravinia Park stop is made only during the summer concert season. Use the nearby Braeside stop as an alternative.