Parking at Ravinia
Located at 200 Ravinia Park Road, Highland Park, IL, we refer to this main public parking area as the West Lot. The lot can accommodate 1,800 cars and can reach capacity quickly. When filled, cars will be directed to a Park 'N Ride lot (scroll down for more info). You can find the West Lot on the map below. Please note that the North and South lots are reserved for donors at the Opus level and above only.
- $20 for pop and jazz
- $10 for classical concerts in the pavilion
- FREE for Martin Theatre, Kraft Kids Concerts and dance concerts
- West Lot opens one hour prior to published park opening time
- Patrons can be dropped off in the West Lot only. No drop-offs can be made on public streets.
On most nights patrons can drop off at the following locations, however Highland Park Police and Ravinia staff may need to redirect for various reasons. Please follow those instructions.
- Ravinia’s West Lot
- Braeside Train Station (1/4 mile from Ravinia)
- Ravinia Train Station (1/2 mile from Ravinia)
- No drop offs are allowed on public streets
Park ‘N Ride
When our main lots fill up, please consider using our Park 'N Ride lots. Free shuttle buses start to run from the remote lots 30 minutes before the opening of the Park each evening, and continue to operate throughout the evening. Buses do NOT operate for Kids Concerts, dance events in the pavilion or Martin Theatre concerts.
- FREE and convenient bus ride to Ravinia Festival
- Buses are able to accommodate your picnic gear
- Avoid Lake Cook Road traffic – exit Route 41 at Clavey
- Lots are located along St. Johns Avenue.
Parking for Bennett Gordon Hall?
Click here for directions to $10 Bennett Gordon Hall Series.
Click here for driving directions to Ravinia.