Taking The Train
New this year! — Ravinia Patrons Ride Free!
New this season, in partnership with Metra, all trains on the Union Pacific North line will honor Ravinia tickets as train fares; patrons can show their dated concert e-ticket for a free train ride to and from the park on concert days.
Metra’s Union Pacific North Line with service from Chicago to Kenosha is highly recommended! The Metra train stops right at the front gate of Ravinia. The train is the perfect solution for avoiding traffic. By federal law, all Metra riders are required to wear a mask while onboard the train.
- Please visit Metrarail.com or call 312-322-6777 (weekdays) or 312-836-7000 (weekends) for complete schedules and information.
- Train stops at Ravinia's Tyler Gate (Ravinia Park stop)*.
- The nearby Braeside Station is an easy walk to the park, and provides concertgoers additional arrival times.
- Check video screens at West gate for train departure times.
- Please note that some stations are not serviced during certain times (be sure to check the schedules).
*The Ravinia Park stop is made only during the summer concert season.