Ravinia’s expansive lawn offers an informal and comfortable place to picnic while enjoying Pavilion and Martin Theatre concerts. The pavilion stage is not within view of the lawn (well, most areas anyways). Never fear, you can still hear! All concerts in the Pavilion and Martin Theatre are broadcast to the lawn via a state-of-the-art sound system.
A large video screen is also available on the lawn for select concerts to bring the action straight to you! Bring your own picnic, have one waiting for you, or visit our variety of on-site restaurants and food and beverage kiosks. Stretch out on a blanket you bring, or rent lawn chairs and tables from us. We make it easy!
Make the most of your lawn experience!
Enjoy the outdoors with products from The Festival Shop.
Rent chairs and tables to make your night easier.
Bring a delicious picnic, or have one waiting for you with our Picnic Box add-on.
Help keep the park beautiful
Please do not bring:
- Beer kegs
- Athletic equipment (e.g., footballs, baseball, flying discs)
- Bicycles, scooters, or inline skates (bike racks are located outside of the box office)
- Pets (Service animals are permitted)
- Umbrellas over six feet in diameter
- Canopies of any size
- Anything that needs to be staked into the ground
- Personal stereos
- Photographic, video, or audio recording equipment