Beer, Brats & Beats 2023
A Classic Brew: Micro and Music at Ravinia
Presented by the Ravinia Associates Board
A summer night never sounded this savory. On Sunday, July 23, sip and sup with some of Chicagoland’s best brews in a craft beer tasting event.
From Ravinia’s Lawn, enjoy TWO jazz concerts—Alexis Lombre, an alum of both of Ravinia’s jazz artist programs working on her second album, kicks off the night from the Carousel, and then the Maria Schneider Orchestra headlines from the Martin Theatre, led by the NEA Jazz Master and 7x Grammy winner in her Ravinia debut!
Ticket sales are now closed.
Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Sunday, July 23
Admission is $64 and includes:
- Complimentary tasting glass
- Tasters of craft beer, hard ciders, seltzers, and other “spiked sips” from the best breweries across Chicagoland
- Catered dinner at our Brats bar
- GA Lawn ticket to enjoy the double feature of concerts ($33 value)
- Alexis Lombre Ensemble, 6:00 pm, Carousel Stage
- Maria Schneider Orchestra, 7:30 pm, Martin Theatre
Event details are subject to change.
Please check back for most up-to-date information
The night's concert:
Maria Schneider Orchestra
Maria Schneider Orchestra (Martin Theatre)
Alexis Lombre Ensemble (Carousel Stage)
About The Concert
Maria Schneider has been hailed by critics for music that’s “evocative, majestic, magical, heart-stoppingly gorgeous, and beyond categorization.”