Viewing Your Digital Tickets or Donor Benefits
Your performance tickets or Ravinia donor benefits for park admission are delivered digitally for touchless entry at our gates. Please have your phone sufficiently charged and your tickets or donor pass ready for scanning when you approach the gate.
I Don't See My Tickets?
Digital tickets are only visible starting 10 days before the performance.
Tickets purchased during the Donor Ticketing Period will be available in advance of the season.
Accessing Your Tickets or Donor Benefits
Sharing Tickets With Friends and Family
New This Year: Apple and Google Wallets
1. Click “Login” at the top right corner of your screen at ravinia.org.
2. On the login screen, enter the email and password for your Ravinia account.
3. The "Login" button is now called "Account". Click the Account button.
4. In the menu that pops up, click "My Tickets" to view your tickets (or donor passes, if you have any).
5. You are now on the main ticketing screen. Once your tickets are made available you will see a list of all concerts for which you have tickets. Donor passes will also appear here.
5a. Passes for Current Ravinia Donors: All donors can access the early entry pass on this page, displayed above the list of concerts you have tickets to. Donors at the Opus ($5,000) level and above will see additional benefits, such as the parking pass.
6. Click the green "View Tickets" button to get access to your ticket barcodes for scanning
7. You are now viewing your tickets. Show the barcodes on this screen to gate staff for entry into the park and for entry into seated venues.
1. When viewing your tickets, click the "send to yourself" or "send to someone" buttons in the upper right to email your tickets.
2. You will be given the option to receive one email with all of your selected tickets or receive each ticket in individual emails.
Your tickets can now be added to Apple or Google wallets!
1. When viewing your tickets for a show (see step 7 in the "Accessing" instructions), the wallet options are hidden by default. Press "Click to View" above the list of your tickets to get buttons to save to your wallet.
2. Click either Apple or Google depending on your mobile device to add tickets, donor passes and parking passes to your wallet.
You may present your donor “Digital Pass” at The Festival Shop or Wintrust Chair & Table Rental to also receive:
- A 10% discount on most merchandise at The Festival Shop
- $2 off each chair rented in the park on the day of a concert
- One complimentary Ravinia season poster