Purchase Terms and Conditions
Your purchase is subject to the Ravinia Conditions of Sale.
• This ticket is a revocable license. Admission is subject to terms, conditions and policies established by the Ravinia Festival Association, including all health guidelines. Failure to comply with Ravinia policies and guidelines could result in loss of ticket privileges, including removal from the premises.
• All guests, including those who have been vaccinated, must comply with health guidelines established by the CDC, federal, state and local governments and the rules required by the Ravinia Festival Association, as well as posted signage when at Ravinia. By attending an event at Ravinia, you acknowledge that it is impossible to eliminate the risk of COVID-19 exposure in any public place where people are present, and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to or infection by COVID-19. Guidelines may be viewed here.
• Ravinia is an open-air venue, and refuge cannot be provided in severe weather. Performances occur rain or shine.
• Firearms and explosives are prohibited. All items brought into the park are subject to search upon entry or re-entry of the park and/or any buildings or designated seating areas. Any item deemed harmful or unsafe by Ravinia Festival is prohibited. A metal-detection wand or walkthrough magnetometer may be used to scan patrons. Patrons with medical concerns may request a pat-down in place of being scanned electronically.
• Programs/artists/prices are subject to cancelation or change without notice.
• Refunds are not given unless a performance is canceled in its entirety with no replacement.
• Use of this ticket to enter the park serves as consent for Ravinia to capture and use your photo, image and/or voice in promotional materials for Ravinia and its partners.
• Latecomers will be seated and/or re-admitted at the discretion of management.
• Everyone, including infants, needs a ticket. Children under 7 are not admitted to Pavilion seats unless exception is noted. Parental supervision required of all children admitted.
• All sales are final. Pavilion tickets may be exchanged up to 48 hours before the concert. Purchased tickets may also be donated until showtime for a tax-deductible donation. All Lawn tickets, including reserved spaces and general admission, cannot be exchanged.
• Ticket cost includes local municipal and/or other fees.
• Ravinia staff reserves the right to condense party spaces on the Lawn and to reseat Lawn admission or reserved-seat patrons, including to ensure compliance with social distancing requirements related to COVID-19.
• Ravinia strictly adheres to all local and state laws regarding alcohol consumption. You must be at least 21 to purchase alcohol at Ravinia or to bring alcohol onto the grounds. Guests will be carded, and Ravinia can refuse the sale of alcohol to anyone. Alcohol sales end one hour prior to the concert end time. Police may administer alcohol test to youths prior to admission. Drinks are allowed in the Pavilion when they are purchased at Ravinia in a specially designed souvenir cup.
• The following are not allowed: comfort animals, pets (excluding service animals as defined by federal law), grills, large furniture and umbrellas, balls, skateboards, flying discs. Ravinia does not permit areas of the Lawn to be roped off by guests. Ravinia is a smoke-free environment.
• Vehicles, including taxis and driving services, may drop off guests only at designated areas. Parking on Ravinia’s grounds is limited and guests may be required to use a handicapped-accessible shuttle service. Visit Ravinia.org for additional parking information.
• The barcode on each ticket allows one entry per scan. Unauthorized duplication, sale or purchase of a ticket from a third party will prevent your admission.
• The Pavilion is an open-air venue. The stage is not visible from most areas of the Lawn. Guests may be prohibited from standing at the back or along the sides of the Pavilion.
Last updated on May 8, 2023.