Taking The Train
Metra’s Union Pacific North Line with service from Chicago to Kenosha is highly recommended! The Metra train stops right at the front gate of Ravinia. The train is the perfect solution for avoiding traffic.
- Please visit Metrarail.com or call 312-322-6777 (weekdays) or 312-836-7000 (weekends) for complete schedules and information.
- A special $8 Ravinia round-trip pass is available on weekdays and can be purchased at the station or on the train.
- For weekend concerts, purchase the $8 Weekend Pass and take Metra’s “Ravinia Special,” departing Ogilvie at 5:35 p.m. with nonstop express service after Evanston for a scheduled 6:25 p.m. arrival at the concert venue.
- Train stops at Ravinia's Tyler Gate (Ravinia Park stop)*.
- Use Braeside and Ravinia stops as alternatives when Ravinia Park is not an option.
- Check video screens at West gate for train departure times.
- Please note that some stations are not serviced during certain times (be sure to check the schedules).
*The Ravinia Park stop is made only during the summer concert season.